Ninja Clan Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the Ninja Clan website forum w/e just to let you know ninja clan kicks ass!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

headshot tips

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
[ninja]master 4
Admin
[ninja]master 4

headshot tips Empty
PostSubject: headshot tips   headshot tips I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 4:15 am

Tips on getting headshots:

Circle strafe: circle strafing is where you "circle" your enemy whilst aiming at their head. if done correctly, it is very effective.

(i circle strafe)
Back to top Go down
http://ninjaclanmgo.webs.com
[Ninja]Reaper
Admin
[Ninja]Reaper

headshot tips Empty
PostSubject: Re: headshot tips   headshot tips I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 4:21 am

and how exactly do we do that?
Back to top Go down
https://ninjaclan-mpo-online.board-directory.net
[ninja]master 4
Admin
[ninja]master 4

headshot tips Empty
PostSubject: Re: headshot tips   headshot tips I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 12:06 am

=====DAMAGE CHART OF COMMON DAMAGING WEAPONS====

This is an estimated damage chart of common damaging weapons:

Scorpion headshot - 150-160
XM177E2 headshot - 180 -190
SP Knife stab - 200 (need confirmation on this one.)
AK-17 headshot - 220
M63 headshot - 180-200 (also requires confirmation.)
SVD headshot - Instant Kill (250+ damage)

Use these as guides, but the only true way is through AK headshots, as most hacked soldiers have anywhere from 200-250 HP. It is very possible to have soldiers' HPs in the early 200s, but 220 is really pushing it into hacking-level HP.

=======QUICK HEADSHOT/STRAFE HEADSHOT=======

-Quick Headshot: L-lock someone, and when they're stationary, hold R along with L. You'll be aiming directly at their body. Move up a little, and shoot. If you're good, you can pull this off fast enough that other people may not even see your character do the animation online, hence the "quick" headshot.

Strafe Headshot: A bit more complex, it's set up the same way as a quick headshot. However, since they're moving, just aiming up a little to hit their head isn't that simple. Use your camera direction buttons to move around while holding R (and L), and your aim will be fixed. Just follow their movement around with camera direction buttons, and shoot when you're lined up with their head. If you're both moving in the same direction, you may have to shoot ahead of time, so the bullet lands right when they pass through a certain location. For example...

O = Soldier
^ = Line of fire

.......^....O <--- This is your opponent.
.......^......
.......^......
.......^......
......O <---- This is you.

[NOTE: This assumes you are both moving left.]

The bullet will reach that spot at the same time as the opponent does, getting a headshot.

=======CIRCLE STRAFE=======

Another one is circle strafe where u hold R and put index finger on dpad to move and put thumb on analog to make a circle

thats advanced

I swear that this guide can help you guys!
Back to top Go down
http://ninjaclanmgo.webs.com
Sponsored content

headshot tips Empty
PostSubject: Re: headshot tips   headshot tips I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

headshot tips
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ninja Clan Forum! :: Ninja Clan Intro :: Ninja Clan Memebers :: Ninja Clan Memebers :: Spammin Mutch :: Spammin Mutch :: HAcks :: HAcks-
Jump to: